Simple steps towards finding your purpose in life:
- Start by not stressing about it. We all know what we want. Perhaps we have just spent too much time suppressing it … or believing we couldn’t have it .
- Lose the guilt. I have spent years feeling guilty over “wanting more” because I currently “should be happy” with what I have or that I have enough.
- Remove overwhelm. Get clear on what you really enjoy / like / want to do. And if you think you don’t even know what you want/like …
- Get of your own way. Remember those things that always made you happy before you believed you “were too old” or “you couldn’t do them”.
- Start small with daily intentions. What’s my purpose today? For example: To connect. To listen. To affirm. To hold accountable. Etc.